Todd Stenerson is a partner in the firm’s Litigation practice.
Representing both plaintiffs and defendants throughout the courts of the U.S., Todd has played a leading role in matters of importance for decades. In addition to his extensive antitrust, multi-district litigation and arbitration experience, he has handled investigations by the U.S. Department of Justice’s Antitrust Division and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
As part of his complex commercial litigation background, he has handled several dealer termination and RICO cases, as well as business torts, breach of contract and ERISA cases. AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell and a BTI Client Service All-Star, Todd routinely garners praise from clients and colleagues for his creativity, litigation skills, and commitment to client service.
- Representation of major corporate clients in a variety of industries, including health care, retailing, automotive and banking.
- Handled a broad range of both domestic and international matters, including dealer termination, RICO, corporate sponsorship of professional sports, commercial lease disputes, and breach of contract and business tort issues.
- Experienced in intellectual property litigation, including trade secrets, patents, trademarks, trade dress and copyright issues.
- Representation of clients subject to governmental antitrust and securities investigations.
- Experienced in conducting domestic and international corporate investigations.
- Defended a state Supreme Court justice in the first Senate impeachment trial in the history of that state.
University of Notre Dame Law School
Western Michigan University
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
Awards & Accolades
- AV Peer Review Rated in Martindale-Hubbell. A description of the selection methodology can be found on Martindale-Hubbell’s webpage.
- BTI Client All-Star MVP; Recognition in 2013, 2014 and 2015