Kristina Trauger is a partner in the Capital Markets practice.
Kristina concentrates her practice on the representation of publicly traded companies, investment banks and investors in a wide range of complex corporate transactions that includes securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and securitizations. She also advises clients on corporate governance, securities compliance and SEC reporting matters. She regularly advises clients in connection with the going public process and various types of securities financings, including initial public offerings, follow-on offerings, at-the-market offerings, SPACs, private placements, investment grade and high-yield bonds. Kristina represents clients in a wide range of industries in the U.S. and internationally including technology, consumer retail products, hospitality, energy, healthcare and biomedical technology.
- Landry’s, Inc. and the Golden Nugget, Inc. in a $4.5 billion reorganization transaction, including an offering of $1.415 billion principal amount of senior notes
- KMGChemicals, Inc. in a $186 million common stock public offering and in its $1.6 billion cash and stock merger with Cabot Microelectronics Corporation
- Applied Optoelectronics, Inc. in an at-the-market offering of common stock
- CallonPetroleum Company in over $2 billion in common stock and senior secured notes offerings
- The initial purchasers in a public offering of $400 million senior notes by GenpactLimited
- The initial purchasers in a public offering of $500 million senior notes by CSX Corporation
- Endeavor Energy Resources in its private offering of $1 billion in senior notes and cash tender offer
- The initial purchasers in $425 million senior notes and cash tender offer by Sealed Air Corporation
- The managers in a $300 million at-the-market offering of common shares by California Water Service Group
- A public biomedical company in several industry acquisitions in exchange for public stock
- A public brand management company in several acquisitions and private placement of common stock
- A public energy company in its $300 million underwritten public offering of common stock
- Dell Financial Services in connection with the securitization of equipment leasing loans with the issuance of over $900 million asset backed notes
- Represented a private E&P company in its $3.8 billion merger with a public SPAC.
- The initial purchasers in $775 million senior notes offering by FXIHoldings, Inc.
- The initial purchasers in connection with the issuance of $750 million asset backed notes by OneMainFinancial Issuance Trust
- The initial purchasers in $1 billion senior notes offering by Buckeye Partners, LP
Seton Hall University School of Law
Seton Hall University Stillman School of Business
B.A. in Political Science