30th Annual Employment Practices Liability Insurance Conference
Partner Doreen E. Lilienfeld, Global Governance & Advisory Practice Group Leader, spoke at the 30th Annual Employment Practices Liability Conference on a panel titled “Heightening Boardroom Diversity and Inclusion: Legal, Investment and Reputational Issues that Are on the Line.” The panelists shared insights about the latest in boardroom diversity through the lens of recent rulings, trends, and an evolving boardroom D&I landscape. The panelists also discussed:
- Developing strategies to integrate non-U.S. corporate group members into U.S.-led boardroom DE&I initiatives
- The tech sector’s diversity imperative: Impact of the SEC approval of NASDAQ’s Board Diversity Proposals Rules and Board Diversity Matrix
- Will the NYSE follow suit?
- Comparing and contrasting state-level approaches around boardroom diversity rules, including California’s SB 826 and AB 979
- Institutional investors as a driving force behind board diversity disclosures