Nicole Bennewies is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
She represents investment banks and corporate issuers in a broad range of public and private capital markets matters, with a particular focus on cross-border transactions.
Nicole has experience in both registered and unregistered securities offerings, including high yield and investment grade debt transactions. Nicole works with clients in a range of industries, including financial services, mining, metals, energy and sovereign issuers.
- Underwriters in connection with offerings by Cenovus Energy, Magna International, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, Penske Automotive Group, Methanex Corporation and Dana Incorporated
- Mattamy Homes in its high yield debt offerings
- Fairfax Financial in connection with U.S. securities law matters
- The agents in connection with offerings under Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec’s $20 billion U.S. senior notes program
- The underwriters in connection with offerings under Bank of Montreal’s $25 billion U.S. medium-term notes program
- The Bank of Nova Scotia and the Province of Ontario in connection with their registered debt offerings
- The agents in connection with the establishment of Wheaton Precious Metals At-the-Market $300 million U.S. equity program
Osgoode Hall Law School, York University