Josh is a senior associate in the Litigation practice. He represents financial institutions and corporations in civil litigation, bankruptcy adversary proceedings, and internal and government investigations.
- Representing Nomura in several mortgage-backed securities cases proceeding in the New York State Supreme Court, Commercial Division.
- Representing underwriters, including clients such as Bank of America, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse and dozens of others in separate securities class actions on behalf of investors in companies such as ARCP, Overseas Shipholding Group, Biozoom, and others.
- Representing Mizuho in class actions asserting violations of the antitrust laws, RICO, and the Commodity Exchange Act related to various financial benchmarks.
- Represented Barclays as lender in connection with the Chapter 11 cases of Sabine Oil & Gas Corporation.
- Represented financial institutions in connection with regulatory inquiries including by the DOJ and FINRA.
- Represented a UK-based marine electronics company in an ITC Section 337 investigation brought by a Japanese competitor for the alleged infringement of patents related to radar, chart-plotting, mapping, and cockpit multi-function display technologies.
- Represented an electronics company in an action brought by an aerospace company in the District of Minnesota for the alleged infringement of patents related to autopilot, synthetic vision, and collision avoidance technologies for unmanned aerial vehicles.
- Represented a Fortune 100 company in a natural resource damages action brought by the Attorney General of Minnesota seeking to recover over $5 billion for alleged damage to groundwater, surface water, and soil caused by the alleged environmental release of certain chemicals.
- Represented a Fortune 100 company in a negligent failure to warn action brought by a British governmental entity in the High Court of Justice (London) regarding the use and release of a fire-fighting foam product at an airport.
Maurice a. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
J.D., summa cum laude
- Editor, Labor and Employment Law Journal
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York