Natasha Lindon is an associate in the Financial Institutions Advisory & Financial Regulatory practice. She is based in our London office.
Natasha advises a wide range of clients, including banks, investment funds, corporates, financial technology companies, investment banks, exchanges, clearing houses, and trading platforms, in connection with various legal and regulatory issues affecting their business.
- Advising banks, brokers, financial institutions, exchanges, clearing houses and corporates on business structure, ongoing compliance and other advisory issues
- Authorizations and licensing of new businesses
- Change of control and management / governance
- Client agreements / terms and conditions of business
- Policies and procedures
- Regulatory capital, capital instruments and capital structuring
- Scope of regulatory permissions and regulatory perimeter issues
- Data protection
- Capital markets offerings and transactions
- Various issuers and main banks and brokers on selling restrictions, stabilization, analysts’ research, market soundings, disclosure issues, Market Abuse Regulation matters and publicity in connection with their equity and debt offerings.
- Investments, enforcement and litigation
- Certain investors in London Capital & Finance plc on their judicial review of the decisions of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (R v Financial Services Compensation Scheme Limited),
- Structuring and facilitating acquisitions and disposals of financial businesses or holdings in such businesses
- Riverstone on its acquisition of Neon Group from American Financial Group, Inc.
- Fairfax and OMERS on the c.$750 million disposal of Riverstone insurance to CVC.
- DBAY on its acquisition of a stake in Anexo Group plc.
University of Law
LPC with MSc in Law, Business and Management (Distinction)
University of Bristol
LL.B. (Hons.) (First Class) and recipient of outstanding academic performance award