Cyrille Niedzielski is Of Counsel in the Paris Corporate practice.
He advises French and multinational corporations in both domestic and international transactions. Cyrille has extensive experience in the mergers and acquisitions field, where he has represented both bidders and targets in friendly and hostile takeover transactions, squeeze-outs and mandatory buy-out offers. In addition, Cyrille has advised on the establishment of numerous joint ventures.
- M&A Deal of the Year – American Lawyer 2015 - Algerian Fonds National d'Investissement (FNI) in connection with the acquisition of a 51% stake in Algerian mobile phone company Orascom Telecom Algérie (Djezzy) from VimpelCom.
- Vivendi in connection with the acquisition of a 60% majority stake of the Bolloré Group in Havas.
- Bolloré in connection with the completion of a five-year €500 million euro bond issue.
- The French investment fund Florac alongside L Capital, Indigo Capital and the managers of Groupe SMCP, in connection with the sale of Groupe SMCP to the U.S. private equity firm KKR.
- Guisando BV and Celeste Management SA, holdings of the Monique Roosmale Nepveu Louis Dreyfus family, in connection with their respective investments.
- Celeste Management in connection with several of I ts investments.
- Minority shareholders of the Louis Dreyfus Group.
- Société Générale in connection with several of its investments.
- Bacardi in connection with several acquisitions, including its acquisition of Grey Goose Vodka from Sidney Frank Importing Co.
- Technip in its hostile takeover of Coflexip.
University of Paris
- President of Fondation Monahan.
- Member of Conseil d'administration de la Chambre de Commerce du Brésil in France.
- Member of the Conseil stratégique of Florac.
- Member of the Conseil d'administration of Guisando B.V.
- Member of the Advisory Committee of Ardian Real European Fund
- Member of the Conseil d'administration of ACE (Association des Avocats Conseils d'Entreprises).
Awards & Accolades
- Cyrille is ranked as a leading lawyer in all leading directories, including The Legal 500 and Chambers Global.
- “Cyrille Niedzielski has exceptional people skills, and has become the trusted adviser to numerous prestigious parties”.
- “Cyrille Niedzielski is extremely pragmatic, extremely available and reactive. He has extensive M&A experience representing bidders and targets in takeovers, squeeze-out and buyouts”.