Nicholas Ormondroyd is an associate in the Financial Institutions Advisory and Financial Regulatory practice.
Nicholas advises a wide range of clients, including banks, corporates, financial technology companies, exchanges and clearing houses, in connection with various advisory and regulatory issues affecting their business.
Prior to joining the Firm, Nicholas trained and qualified as a solicitor at another international law firm, where he was based in their banking practice.
- A Middle Eastern country on the establishment of a new legal regime within its territory.
- Various issuers and banks in connection with selling restrictions, stabilisation, corporate publicity and market abuse issues in connection with debt offerings.
- The ICE group on its U.K. exchange and clearing businesses.
- Various financial institutions in connection with regulatory advisory work, including perimeter issues, conduct of business and other market conduct requirements.
- Various financial institutions and corporates in relation to the discontinuation of LIBOR and their LIBOR transition processes.*
- Various major UK banks in relation to compliance with the UK ring-fencing regime.*
- Various financial institutions in relation to a range of investment grade and crossover credit financings.*
*Denotes prior firm experience
The University of Law (Moorgate)
LPC with MSc in Law, Business and Management
University of Oxford
BA (Hons) in Jurisprudence