Liz Vincento is an associate in Shearman and Sterling’s International Arbitration practice.
- A joint venture of construction contractors, Respondents in an ICC arbitration brought by a state sponsored organization arising out of the development of a world-class medical facility in the Middle East with over $3.7 billion at stake.
- A European biotech company, Claimant in an arbitration in New York under the CPR non-administered rules against a North American company in the healthcare sector. The dispute arises from a collaboration agreement and New York law applies.
George Washington University Law School
University of Delaware
B.A., cum laude in Political Science and Mass Communications
- New York
- District of Columbia
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, D.C. Very Young Arbitration Practitioners
- Elizabeth Vincento, Note, Congress has the Power to Declare War – But What About a Trade War?: The Separation of Powers as a Means to Combat Protectionist Use of Section 232, 29 Fed. Cir. B. J. 281 (2020).