Tomasz Kulawik is a partner in the Finance practice in New York and Washington, D.C. and focuses on leveraged finance, including acquisition financings, asset based lending, refinancings and restructurings. He is also experienced in structured finance and investment grade finance.
- The lead arrangers in connection with an $80 million asset-based DIP credit facility for CTI Foods Holding Co., LLC
- Consolidated Edison, Inc. in its $825 million term loan facility agented by Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
- Citibank, N.A. in connection with a $225 million term loan “A” and $450 million term loan “B” credit facilities for Dana Incorporated to finance an acquisition
- Boston Scientific Corporation in connection with a £3.3 billion bridge credit facility agented by Barclays Bank PLC to finance the acquisition of BTG plc
University of Pennsylvania Law School
- New York
- District of Columbia
- “Delaware Bankruptcy Court Intercreditor Decision Raises Claim Subordination Issues”, Co-Author, February 21, 2019
- “Recent Trends In Limited-Confidentiality Provisions”, Law360, Co-Author, January 31, 2017