Anne-Sophie Maes is counsel in the Tax practice.
She advises on the tax law, private equity, mergers & acquisitions and financing areas. She has extensive experience advising on capital markets transactions and employee offerings. She also regularly assists clients during tax audits and litigation.
- IMASCAP SAS in connection with its sale to Wright Medical Group for €75 million.
- BNP Paribas, HSBC, Crédit Agricole, ING, Société Générale and UniCredit as initial purchasers on CMA CGM's €500 million 5.250% senior notes due 2025.
- Novartis in connection with the USD 3.9 billion acquisition of Advanced Accelerator Applications (AAA).
- Japan Nuclear Fuel Limited (JNFL), in connection with its investment in French nuclear fuel cycle company, New Areva Holding, which is part of the global restructuring of French nuclear energy group Areva.
- Bolloré on the completion of a five-year €500 million euro bond issue.
- Jin Jiang in connection with its investment in French global hospitality group Accor.
- J.P. Morgan, BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank and Oddo, in connection with Autodis S.A.’s offering of its €260 million 4.375% senior secured fixed rate notes due 2022 and €260 million senior secured floating rate notes due 2022.
- Orange in the sale of circa 133 million shares in BT for an amount of £383 million and the issuance of bonds exchangeable into BT shares for an amount of circa £520 million.
- Ardagh Group S.A. on its acquisition of beverage can manufacturing assets and support locations in Europe, Brazil and the United States from Ball Corporation and Rexam for $3.42 billion.
- Nexans in connection with the issuance of a €250 million bond.
- Nokia in connection with the acquisition of Withings.
- Alstom in connexion with the public share buyback offer (OPRA). The private equity arm of EFG Hermes on the acquisition of a 49% equity shareholding in French wind energy company EDPR France.
- Alkern Group (a portfolio company of Fondations Capital in the purchase of Groupe Duroux).
- Deal of the Year M&A-American Lawyer 2015 -The Algerian Fonds National d’Investissement (FNI) on its acquisition of 51% stake in Orascom Telecom Algérie (Djezzy).
- Equity Deal of the Year IFLR Award 2015 - Intercontinental Exchange Inc. and Euronext in connection with the IPO of Euronext N.V. on Euronext Paris, Euronext Amsterdam and Euronext Brussels.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) in the purchase of Alti S.A from French Private Equity funds CM-CIC and mezzanine fund IDI.
- The Coca-Cola Company, Publicis, Groupe Altice and Schneider Electric in connection with various tax matters.
- Various listed and non-listed companies in connection with international employee incentive plans (including notably international stock-options plans or free share plans).
Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas
Master (D.E.S.S) in International Tax Law
HEC - Hautes Etudes Commerciales