We are extremely proud to count some of the most distinguished professionals in the legal and business communities among our alumni, and are committed to supporting our colleagues — past and present — as they continue to develop professionally. The many personal and professional achievements of our people adds to the collective strength of our network.
Our alumni will always be an integral part of who we are, shaping our history and cultivating our future.
We invite you to learn more about our Shearman Alumni Program and the benefits available to you, such as:
- Receiving a curated newsletter with the firm’s most recent publications and cutting-edge perspectives, as well as alumni-specific events, programs and communications.
- Gaining access to the highest quality continuing legal and professional education programs through the firm’s privileged membership with the Practising Law Institute (PLI).
- Attending an upcoming event to learn from industry experts, grow your professional network and/or connect casually with former colleagues.
- Receiving a generous referral payment for a successful candidate placement or a contribution in your name to an approved charity.
- Making a personal impact by participating in the firm’s Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility and/or Pro Bono activities.
- Joining the private Shearman & Sterling Alumni Group on LinkedIn to network with over 1,700 fellow alumni and be the first to know about exclusive events, programs and firm news.
To take advantage of these benefits available only to Shearman alumni, contact Eric Shea, Manager of Alumni Relations, at email@example.com.