- Altice N.V. | in its acquisition of Cablevision Systems Corporation
- American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings | in its acquisition of Metaldyne Performance Group Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation | in its acquisition of the urology portfolio of American Medical Systems, Inc. from Endo International Plc.
- Citigroup Inc. | in its sale of the Mexican asset management business of Citibanamex to BlackRock Inc.; acquisition of U.S. cobrand credit card portfolio of Costco Wholesale Corporation; multiple credit card deals
- Corning Incorporated | in its acquisition of 3M Company’s Fiber and Copper Connectivity Solutions Business
- CVS | in its $69 billion acquisition of Aetna
- Dassault Systèmes | in its acquisition of a majority stake in Centric Software Inc.
- Dow Chemical Company | in its $130 billion transaction with DuPont involving combination of the two companies and separating them into three publicly trading entities and the resulting $50 billion spin-off of Dow Inc.; the divestiture of its global polypropylene business to Braskem; $15.7 billion acquisition of Rohm and Haas; $1.7 billion sale of Morton Salt; sale of Styron to Bain Capital; sale of assets comprising EAA copolymers and ionomers business to SK Global Chemical Co.; sale of European extruded polystyrene foam business to Ravago SA
- General Electric | in its agreement to combine its oil and gas business with Baker Hughes to create a $32 billion oilfield technology provider; in the $3.25 billion sale of its Distributed Power business to Advent International
- Integration Appliance, Inc. | in its acquisition of DealCloud, Inc.
- Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. | in its acquisition of Trayport Limited; acquisition of TMC Bonds LLC
- Liberty Global Plc | in its acquisition of Cable & Wireless Communications Plc.
- LyondellBasell Industries N.V. | in its $2.25 billion merger with A. Schulman, Inc.
- New England Sports Ventures, LLC | in its acquisition of Liverpool Football Club
- Nokia Corporation | in its acquisition of SpaceTime Insight, Inc.
- Novartis | in its $3.9 billion acquisition of Advanced Accelerator Applications
- Shiseido Company Limited | in the $485 million sale of its subsidiary Zotos International Inc. to Henkel Corporation
- Sonic Corp. | in its $2.3 billion sale to Inspire Brands
- SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. | in the $1.45 billion acquisition of Eze Software Group LLC
- Textron Inc. | in its $810 million sale of its Tools and Test Business to Emerson Electric Co.
- Viacom International Inc. | in its acquisition of Awesomeness TV Holdings, LLC
- Warner Music Group | in its acquisition of EMP Merchandising Handelsgesellschaft mbH
- WebMD Health Corporation | in its acquisition by Internet Brands, a portfolio company of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P.