Shawn Dogra is an associate in the Finance practice.
Shawn represents leading financial institutions, corporate borrowers, private equity firms and investment funds in a broad range of finance transactions, including complex syndicated loan transactions, acquisition and other leveraged financings, private capital transactions and restructurings.
- Morgan Stanley Senior Funding as Administrative Agent on a $2.475 billion financing for Osmosis Buyer Limited consisting of a $2 billion first lien secured term loan B facility, a $250 million delayed draw term loan B facility and a $225 million revolving credit facility to finance the acquisition of Culligan International by BDT Capital Partners.
- Citibank, N.A., as administrative agent, on a $350 million financing for Nabors Industries, Inc. consisting of a $350 million revolving credit facility with a $100 million accordion feature that refinanced the company’s existing revolving credit facilities.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, as administrative agent on a $645 million financing for CentroMotion, a portfolio company of One Rock Capital Partners, consisting of a $420 million secured term loan B facility, a $125 million delayed draw term loan facility and a $100 million asset based revolving credit facility to finance the acquisition of Carlisle Brake & Friction by CentroMotion.
- Golub Capital and Audax Private Debt, as lenders, on a secured unitranche financing for the acquisition of Ned Stevens by Cobepa.
- A leading global investment bank, as administrative agent and arranger, for a €190 million PIK facility for a sponsor-backed airline services company.
- Morgan Stanley and HSBC in a $2.425 billion financing, consisting of a $1.25 billion first lien secured term loan A facility and a $500 million first lien secured revolving credit facility agented by HSBC and a $675 million first lien secured term loan B facility agented by Morgan Stanley to finance the acquisition of Tumi, a publicly-listed North American premium luggage manufacturer, by Samsonite, a publicly-listed global premium luggage manufacturer and retailer
- A leading global investment bank, as administrative agent and lead arranger, in a $600 million first lien secured term loan B facility and $100 million revolving credit facility for the acquisition of a medical services company by a healthcare-focused sponsor
- A leading global investment bank as administrative agent and lead arranger on a $1.3 billion financing, consisting of a $550 million incremental first lien secured term loan facility, a new $210 million second lien secured term loan facility, and an additional side-by-side $540 million first lien secured revolving credit and term loan facility, for the acquisition of a software company by a sponsor's existing portfolio company and the carveout of certain acquired businesses to a newly created sponsor entity
- A leading global investment bank's credit trading division, as borrower, on a $160 million asset-backed senior secured revolving credit facility arranged by a group of global investment banks
- A global sports, real estate, entertainment and media company, as borrower, in a $1.3 billion term loan and revolving credit facility arranged by a group of global investment banks
- Gerald W. Schwartz Gold Medal
University of Toronto Rotman School of Management
M.B.A. (Bregman Scholar, Dean's List)
University of Ottawa
B.Com., Finance, summa cum laude