Federica Alici Biondi is an associate with Studio Legale Associato Shearman & Sterling LLP in the Capital Markets practice in the Rome office. She focuses on international capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, corporate law and corporate governance.
Shearman & Sterling LLP Firm practices in Italy in association with Studio Legale Associato Shearman & Sterling LLP. Partners in the Rome and Milan offices are partners in Studio Legale Associato Shearman & Sterling LLP.
- EnVent Capital Ltd and BPER Banca S.p.A. on the initial public offering and listing of ordinary shares of Yolo Group S.p.A. on the Euronext Growth Milan in 2022;
- Enel Finance International N.V. and Enel S.p.A. on the $3.5 billion US sustainability-linked bond multi-tranche offering in 2022;
- Selle Royal Group S.p.A. on its proposed initial public offering and listing of ordinary shares on the Italian stock exchange (Euronext Milan) in 2022;
- U-Power Group S.p.A. on its proposed initial public offering and listing of ordinary shares on the Italian stock exchange in 2021
- Somec S.p.A. in the listing of its ordinary shares on the MTA segment of Italian stock exchange in 2020
- Salini Impregilo S.p.A. in connection with its €600 million global offering of new ordinary shares in 2019 in the context of Progetto Italia, the project aimed at strengthening the Italian large works and construction sectors
- GreenOak in the acquisition of several logistic assets across northern Italy from different institutional investors
LUISS - Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli
Business and Corporate Law, Summa cum laude