Katie Matthews is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
Katie advises on a range of corporate transactions, including cross-border public and private mergers and acquisitions, private equity and joint ventures. She has also spent time on secondment at both Liberty Global and Viacom.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. on its acquisition of Capita's life insurance and pensions servicing business in Ireland.
- EFG Hermes on its joint venture with TNB International to purchase 365MW of UK solar assets from TerraForm Power for £470 million and on their sale of a 45% equity interest in Vortex to Kumpulan Wang Persaraan, Malaysia’s second largest pension fund.
- Deutsche Beteiligungs AG on its sale of an interest in the Pfaudler group.
- Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited on the sale of RiverStone to CVC.
- Gulf Marine Services, a company listed on the premium segment of the London Stock Exchange, on its successful capital raising through a placing and open offer.
- MS Pharma Ventures Holding on its sale of Genepharm SA.
- DBAY Advisors Limited on the acquisition of a 51% stake in the trading entities of Eddie Stobart Logistics plc and the associated recapitalisation of the business.
- Liberty Global plc on its split-off of Liberty Latin America Ltd., with an enterprise value of approximately $9.3 billion.
- Purus Marine on its joint venture with REM Offshore.
University of Law
University of Bristol