Domenic Frappolli is an associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions practice.
Domenic focuses his practice on domestic and international M&A transactions, divestitures, corporate governance, and private equity. He represents clients in various industries, including energy, defense and aerospace, and environmental services.
- Citrix Systems’ $2.25 billion acquisition of Wrike, Inc.
- CSW Industrials’ $360 million acquisition of TRUaire
- Great Elm Capital Group’s holding company reorganization
- J.F. Lehman’s $250 million acquisition of Global Marine
- J.F. Lehman’s acquisition of Inland Pipe Rehabilitation LLC
- J.F. Lehman’s ale of NRC Group Holdings and Sprint Energy Service to Hennessy Capital Acquisition Corp. III
University of Texas at Austin School of Law