Ryan Robski is an associate in the Capital Markets practice.
Ryan regularly advises issuer and investment bank clients on a broad range of capital markets matters with a particular expertise in cross-border transactions. He has extensive experience in registered and unregistered securities offerings, including IPOs, follow-on offerings, and investment grade and high- yield debt transactions, and regularly represents syndicates of investment banks in connection with several registered and unregistered U.S. and global medium-term note programs. He also has experience advising on public and private acquisitions, acquisition financing, liability management, corporate governance, securities law compliance and general corporate matters.
Ryan works with companies in a range of industries, including financial services, mining and metals, energy and industrials.
- The underwriters in connection with numerous registered medium-term note and regulatory capital securities offerings by Bank of Montreal and Bank of Nova Scotia
- The agents in connection with numerous unregistered global medium-term note offerings by subsidiaries of Caisse de depot et placement du Quebec, Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan and PSP Investments
- The underwriters in connection with several registered offering by Dana Incorporated, including a $400 million of its senior notes (Green Bonds), and a cash tender offer and consent solicitation, among others
- Paramount Global (formerly ViacomCBS Inc.) in connection with a $1.0 billion issuance of hybrid debt securities
- Dycom Industries, Inc. in connection with a $500 million Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of senior notes
- Leeward Renewable Energy Operations, a wholly owned subsidiary of Leeward Renewable Energy, in connection with its Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of $375 million of its high-yield senior notes (Green Bonds)
- Albemarle Corporation in connection with its offering of $200 million floating rate notes and Albemarle Wodgina Pty Ltd in connection with its $300 million notes offering of senior notes, guaranteed by Albemarle Corporation
- Valvoline Inc. in connection with two Rule 144A/Regulation S high-yield debt offerings
- The joint book-running managers in connection with an offering by Magna International Inc. of $750 million of senior notes
- The Dow Chemical Company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dow Inc., in connection with a bond offering and related cash tender offer
- General Electric Company in the restructuring and divestment of ownership interests in Baker Hughes Company
Osgoode Hall Law School, York University
Mount Allison University
B.Sc. (Hons), summa cum laude
- Foreign Legal Consultant, Ontario
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, International Bar Association